FINALLY, the long wait is over. We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening our holiday flats on 19 May.
It is very important to us that you can enjoy your well-deserved holiday with us as carefree as possible in times like these. Our cleaning and hygiene concept has already proven itself in summer 2020. Our guests felt very comfortable during their stay and could always feel safe.
Look forward to a relaxing holiday in the wide open spaces of nature, fresh mountain air and where distance is no problem.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again and to experiencing a beautiful mountain summer with you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ENTRY TO TYROL / AUSTRIA
From 19 May 2021 you may enter Tyrol or Austria again without quarantine.
For the entry you need a proof of:
- a history of covid disease
- a negative test (antigen 48h or PCR 72h) or
- a vaccination certificate
An obligatory quarantine (with the earliest possibility of free testing on the 5th day after entry) is only prescribed for high-risk countries or virus variant areas.
For your holiday in our apartments, you only need proof that you have been vaccinated, tested or have recovered when you arrive. If you visit a restaurant or café during your stay, you will also need one of these documents.
Feel at home in our holiday flats! Our apartments have their own entrance and only the staircase is shared with other guests. A touchless disinfection dispenser is available on the left-hand side immediately after you enter the building.
Before Corona, thorough cleaning of the apartments was already a standard procedure. Now, all surfaces and handles are additionally disinfected. We air the apartments after every departure.
- CHECK IN: You can fill out the online check in from the comfort of your own home before your arrival. You will find the link for this on your booking confirmation.
- ARRIVAL DAY: Unfortunately, we have to do without the handshake, but not the smile. Therefore, we will still greet you with a smile and we will keep a distance of 1 meter. We will bring you into the apartment and for your protection, we will put on a mouth and nose protector. On request, a contactless handover of keys is possible at any time.
- PAYING THE STAY: It is not possible to pay by card. However, you can pay the balance by bank transfer from home up to one week before arrival or in cash during your stay.
- DISINFECTION: A touchless disinfection dispenser is available on the left-hand side immediately after you enter the building.
Because of the changing measures, more detailed information will follow again shortly before opening.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- Wash hands with soap and water several times a day.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Keep at least 2 metre away from other people.
- Do not shake hands or hug.
10 good reasons for your holiday in our Stern apartment:
What our guests say
Very nice apartment we have been going to for 8 years. The Stern family is always attentive and helpful. They also provide a wide range of information on events and activities in the Stubai Valley, so that it never gets boring even in bad weather. The quiet location is unbeatable, right on the cross-country ski run and close to the bus stop to the surrounding ski areas. The apartment is always in perfect condition and super clean. In short: you feel at home & we like to come back
Lu Kas at google