It is very important to us that you can enjoy your well-deserved holiday with us as carefree as possible in times like these. Our cleaning and hygiene concept has already proven itself in summer 2020. Our guests felt very comfortable during their stay and could always feel safe.
Look forward to a relaxing holiday in the wide open spaces of nature, fresh mountain air and where distance is no problem.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again and to experiencing a beautiful mountain summer with you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ENTRY TO TYROL / AUSTRIA
From 19 May 2021 you may enter Tyrol or Austria again without quarantine.
For the entry you need a proof of:
- a history of covid disease
- a negative test (antigen 48h or PCR 72h) or
- a vaccination certificate
An obligatory quarantine (with the earliest possibility of free testing on the 5th day after entry) is only prescribed for high-risk countries or virus variant areas.
CURRENT CORONA RULES
The 3-G rule (tested, vaccinated, or recovered) applies in the following areas: Gastronomy (also alpine pastures and huts) indoor and outdoor, body-related services, leisure facilities, cultural enterprises (with the exception of museums, libraries, libraries and archives → mask requirement), non-public sports facilities, trade and public fairs as well as congresses, coaches and excursion boats. Children up to the age of 12 are exempt from the proof requirement.
- Free testing at the tourist office: antigen test valid for 48 hours.
- Free testing possibility directly on site at some establishments: valid only for this visit
You only need a simple mouth-nose protection in public transport, cable cars and taxis, when shopping in all shops, medical facilities and authorities.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR STAY WITH US
- CHECK IN: You can fill out the online check in from the comfort of your own home before your arrival. You will find the link for this on your booking confirmation.
- PAYING THE STAY: It is not possible to pay by card. However, you can pay the balance by bank transfer from home up to one week before arrival or in cash during your stay.
- DISINFECTION: A touchless disinfection dispenser is available on the left-hand side immediately after you enter the building.
10 good reasons for your holiday in our Stern apartment:
What our guests say
Very nice apartment we have been going to for 8 years. The Stern family is always attentive and helpful. They also provide a wide range of information on events and activities in the Stubai Valley, so that it never gets boring even in bad weather. The quiet location is unbeatable, right on the cross-country ski run and close to the bus stop to the surrounding ski areas. The apartment is always in perfect condition and super clean. In short: you feel at home & we like to come back
Lu Kas at google