- A large open living area with a fully equipped kitchen and a large comfortable pull-out corner sofa (sleeping space for 3rd and 4th person).
- The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, filter coffee machine, soda fizzer, ceramic hob, oven, toaster, egg boiler, microwave and complete cooking and eating utensils.
- A large flat screen TV with Smart-TV and radio in the living area.
- A bedroom with a comfortable double bed for a restful sleep and direct access to the bathroom with a shower and a bathtub to relax.
- A separate WC with a small washbasin.
- A private balcony with a great view of the Stubai mountains.
- A special living atmosphere is created by the wooden roof trusses visible throughout the apartment and the fireplace in the living area, which you can also heat up on cold days. Of course, we will provide you with the necessary wood free of charge.
... couples who want love to have more generous
… families with children who do not need a travel bed
... friends who do not mind that you have to go through the bedroom into the bathroom
... those who want to organize the day themselves
... those who want to enjoy the peace
... those who want to explore the city of Innsbruck
... everyone who loves nature, hiking and skiing
Prices are per night exclusive tourist tax of 2.80 Euro per person / night from 15 years.
Final cleaning 60.00 Euro. Stubai Super Card from 18.05.2023 - 28.10.2023 included.
10 good reasons for your holiday in our Stern apartment:
What our guests say
Very nice apartment we have been going to for 8 years. The Stern family is always attentive and helpful. They also provide a wide range of information on events and activities in the Stubai Valley, so that it never gets boring even in bad weather. The quiet location is unbeatable, right on the cross-country ski run and close to the bus stop to the surrounding ski areas. The apartment is always in perfect condition and super clean. In short: you feel at home & we like to come back
Lu Kas at google