Our apartment Gabi with an open living area, a bedroom with direct access to the bathroom with shower and a bathtub to relax after an active day is on the 2nd floor. The wooden roof truss visible in the apartment and the Swedish stove, which can also be heated, create a special feel-good atmosphere.
- open living area with cozy corner sofa (pull-out, sleeps 2)
- Swedish stove, wood briquettes for heating you get from us
- a large flat screen TV with Smart and Stubai TV as well as radio, safe
- a bedroom with double bed (180x200m)
- a bathroom with shower and bathtub
- separate toilet with small sink
- private balcony with great views of the surrounding mountains
... couples who want love to have more generous
… families with children who do not need a travel bed
... friends who do not mind that you have to go through the bedroom into the bathroom
... those who want to organize the day themselves
... those who want to enjoy the peace
... those who want to explore the city of Innsbruck
... everyone who loves nature, hiking and skiing
Prices are per night exclusive tourist tax of 2.80 Euro per person / night from 15 years.
Final cleaning 60.00 Euro. Stubai Super Card from 13.05.2021 - 24.10.2021 included.
10 good reasons for your holiday in our Stern apartment:
What our guests say
Very nice apartment we have been going to for 8 years. The Stern family is always attentive and helpful. They also provide a wide range of information on events and activities in the Stubai Valley, so that it never gets boring even in bad weather. The quiet location is unbeatable, right on the cross-country ski run and close to the bus stop to the surrounding ski areas. The apartment is always in perfect condition and super clean. In short: you feel at home & we like to come back
Lu Kas at google