Nothing stands in the way of a holiday without a car in the Stubai Valley. You can use public transport in the Stubai Valley free of charge all year round - from mid-May to mid-October even as far as Innsbruck with the Stubai Super Card. You will receive the Stubai Super Card directly from us on the day of arrival and it is valid from the 1st to the last day of your holiday.
The nearest bus stop to us is called "Neustift Stackler". It is located in the immediate proximity of our apartments and can be reached on foot in less than 5 minutes.
The centre of Neustift with its restaurants and shops as well as the indoor swimming pool with slide can also be reached from us with a short walk in a good 10 minutes. The skiing and hiking areas, such as the Stubai Glacier or the hiking arena at the Elfer, can be reached easily by bus.
By train or plane to Innsbruck and then from Innsbruck main station to the Stubai free of charge. For the free journey to Neustift, you can easily print out the voucher for the free journey to the Stubai Valley yourself from home. Your drop-off point in Neustift is "Neustift Stackler" or "Neustift Ortsmitte". We are also happy to pick you up at the bus stop.
- From mid-May to mid-October free travel on public transport with the Stubai Super Card.
- Free travel throughout the Stubai Valley and as far as Innsbruck.
- "Neustift Stackler" bus stop less than 5 minutes' walk away: served hourly in both directions.
- "Neustift Ortsmitte" (Neustift town centre) stop is a good 10-minute walk away: the bus runs every half hour in both directions.
- You can reach the four mountain railways easily by public transport.
- Free ski bus to the ski areas.
- With the Stubai Guest Card you can use the public transport in the Stubai Valley free of charge, even in normal clothing.
- The "Neustift Stackler" stop is less than 5 minutes' walk away: there are hourly buses in both directions. Additional ski buses run in the morning and afternoon.
- If there is enough snow, you can also walk along the prepared winter hiking trail to the centre of Neustift.
10 good reasons for your holiday in our Stern apartment:
What our guests say
Very nice apartment we have been going to for 8 years. The Stern family is always attentive and helpful. They also provide a wide range of information on events and activities in the Stubai Valley, so that it never gets boring even in bad weather. The quiet location is unbeatable, right on the cross-country ski run and close to the bus stop to the surrounding ski areas. The apartment is always in perfect condition and super clean. In short: you feel at home & we like to come back
Lu Kas at google