- An open living area with a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable pull-out box-spring sofa (sleeping place for 3rd and 4th person).
- The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, filter coffee machine, soda fizzer, ceramic hob, oven, toaster, egg boiler, microwave and complete cooking and eating utensils.
- A smart TV with radio in the living area.
- A bedroom with a comfortable double bed for a peaceful sleep.
- A spacious bathroom with shower and WC.
- A private balcony with fantastic views of the Stubai Seven Summits such as Serles and Elfer.
... couples who want to enjoy togetherness
… Families with children who may need a travel bed
... friends who do not need much space
... those who want to organize the day themselves
... those who want to enjoy the peace
... those who want to explore the city of Innsbruck
... everyone who loves nature, hiking and skiing
Prices are per night exclusive tourist tax of 2.80 Euro per person / night from 15 years.
Final cleaning 50.00 Euro. Prices for Christmas, Carnival and Easter are available on request.
10 good reasons for your holiday in our Stern apartment:
What our guests say
Very nice apartment we have been going to for 8 years. The Stern family is always attentive and helpful. They also provide a wide range of information on events and activities in the Stubai Valley, so that it never gets boring even in bad weather. The quiet location is unbeatable, right on the cross-country ski run and close to the bus stop to the surrounding ski areas. The apartment is always in perfect condition and super clean. In short: you feel at home & we like to come back
Lu Kas at google